- Ingredients Information
The Port of Lancaster Haggis. A twist on the typical haggis recipe made with wild venison from the Lake District.
Minimum weight- 450g
Venison, Lamb Offal, Oatmeal, Onion, Beef Suet, Beef Heart, Seasoning, Soya, Spices, Colour E150, Red Wine Powder.
ALLERGENS in Bold
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Shepards Pie with Haggis, Neeps and Tatties
- 450-500g leftover haggis
- 300-400g leftover neeps (mashed swede)
- 300-400g leftover tatties (mashed potato)
- Whole milk, as needed
- 3 knobs slated butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4
2. Place the haggis in the base of an ovenproof dish. Reheat and refresh the neeps and tatties, in seperatesaucepans, over a medium heat adding a splash or two ofmilk. Spoon the neeps over the haggis and smooth the top with a spoon. With a clean spoon, spread the tatties on top, using a fork to decorate if desired. Dot the butter over the tatties, sprinkle with chives and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in the preheated oven on the top shelf for 20 to 30 minute, until the haggis is piping hot and the tatties are golden brown. Remove from the heat and serve.
Click HERE for the origional website
Bring a pan of water to the boil and reduce to a simmer. Place the haggis including the outer packaging into the pan simmer for 30mins. Ensure piping hot throughout prior to serving
Suitable For Home Freezing
Freeze on day of purchase and use within 6 months. Defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device