- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Tuscany Style Smoked Pancetta dry cured using traditional methods with blended herbs from our herb garden, infusing the flavours of rosemary, bay leaves, smoked garlic, cracked black pepper and sugar, to give the true taste of Tuscany
Guild Of Fine Food 2 star Great Taste Award Winner 2013
Try crisping up the smoked pancetta and sprinkling over a Smoked Chicken Caesar salad for a delicious lunch time treat
Sliced Pancetta minimum weight- 200g
Pancetta Block minimum weight-300g
Pork, Salt, Preservative E252, E250, Rosemary, Bay, Black Pepper, Garlic, Nutmeg & Natural Oak Wood Smoke.
Allergens in BOLD
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Supplied vaccum packed fresh, keep in the fridge until the date shown on pack. Suitable for home freezing.
Pancetta- Wrapped Pork Roast
- 8 large garlic cloves
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh rosmary leaves
- 1tbsp finely chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2kg pork loin roast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 115g thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cups dry white wine
1. Blend the garlic, rosmary, thyme, and oil in a small food processor, scraping down the sides of the bowl occasionally, until the garlic is minced.
2. SPrinkle the pork roast generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the pancetta slices on a work surface, overlapping slightly and forming a rectangle. Spread half of the garlic mixture over 1 side of the pork and between the two loins that meet in the center of the tied pork roast. Place the pork, garlic mixture side down, in the centre of the pancetta rectangle. Spread the remaining garlic mixture over the remaining pork. Wrap the pancetta slices around the pork. Place the pork in a roasing pan. Cover and refridgerate at least 1 hour and up to one day.
3. Preheat the oven to 200C
4. Pour 1/2 cup of broth and 1/2 cup of wine into the roasting pan. Add more broth and wine to the pan juices every 20 minutes. Roast the pork until a meat themometer inserted into the center registers 60C for medium-rare, about 1 hour. Transfer the pork to a cutting board. Tent with aluminium foil and let stand for 10 minutes. Pour the pan drippings into a glass measuring cup and spoon off any fat that rises to the top.
Using a large sharp carving knife, cut the pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices and serve with pan juices.
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device