- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
The King Of The Sea.
Smoked Wild Alaskan Halibut firm in texture and delicately smoked over pits of smouldering English Oak Wood. Finely Sliced, ready to open and serve.
Minimum Weight 100g
Halibut (HIPPOGLOSSUS STENOLEPIS), Salt, Natural Oak
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Store fridge until date shown on pack. Suitable for home freezing for upto 12 months
Our Smoked Halibut is ready to eat. Simply remove from the fridge an hour before serving.
One-Pot Chorizo and Halibut Soup
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced dried chorizo sausage
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked praprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4tsp pepper
- 472ml clam juice
- 3 cups no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 cups mini new potatoes, quarted
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chorizo and cook until slightly browned, about 3min. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, 5 min. Stir in praprika, salt and pepper and cook for 2 min
2. Add clam juice, broth and potatoes. bring to boil. Reduce to medium-low and simmer 7min. Add kale and cook 2 mins. Add fish and simmer until cooked through, about 3 min.
Click HERE to see the origional website.
North Pacific Ocean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device