- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
A traditional chorizo made using Lake District wild venison and free range pork. Venison is naturally lean therefore we add a small percentage of pork to ensure the chorizo remains moist. Fantastic addition to any pizza or upgrade a pasta bake or stew. Our game chorizo is packed full of herbs and spices including paprika, chillies & Oregano.
Minimum Weight 100g
Venison (75%), Pork Fat (18%), Seasonings, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Culture.
Allergens in Bold
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Store in the fridge until date shown on the pack, suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
Ready to eat, simply open and serve.
Potatoes with Venison Chorizo
- 800g potatoes e.g. Maris Piper, peeled and diced.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 110g pack chorizo sausage, roughly chopped
- 400g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2tsp hot chilli powder.
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 50g black olives, sliced
- 100g mushrooms, sliced
- 2tbsp freshly chopped parsley
1. place the potatoes in a pan, cover with boiling water, add a little salt, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and chorizo for2-3minutes. Add the remaining ingredients except parsley. Bring to the boil, stirring and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the potatoes to the sauce and stir until evenly coated. Sprinkle over the parsley to serve.
Click HERE to see the origional website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device