- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Mixed Charcuterie Platter from The Port of Lancaster Smokehouse contains a variety of ready to eat, sliced cured meats:
- Free Range Prosciutto Ham with Black Truffle
- Wild Venison Chorizo
- Bresaola Style Air Dried Beef
Perfect for simple, tasty starter.
Minimum Weight 100g. Vacuum sealed & suitable for home freezing.
Free Range Prosciutto Ham with Black Truffle- Pork, Salt, Black Truffle Wild Venison Chorizo- Venison (75%), Pork Fat (18%), Seasonings, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Culture. Bresaola Style Air Dried Beef- Beef, Salt, Sugar, Red Wine, Garlic, Rosemary, Thyme, Bay, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite & Potassium Nitrate.
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Store in fridge until date shown. Suitable for home freezing for upto 12 months.
Best served at room temperature, remove from the fridge one hour before serving. Ready to Eat
Serve with salad and balsamic vinegar
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device