The perfect Pâté for the adventurous palette. Deep, smooth and subtle black pudding flavour with a hint of beer to enhance the richness. Created using authentic artisan methods by a French family producer at the foothills of the Larzac plateau. This Pâté pairs perfectly with our English Country Cider Chutney and Classic Biscuits For Cheese.
- Pork (30%), Pork blood (28%), Onions, Bread (WHEAT flour, Water, Sour dough, Salt), Beer (5%) (Contains BARLEY), Spinach, Beef gelatine (Contains Salt, Glucose syrup, Madeira wine, Sugar, Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Flavouring (Contains WHEAT, BARLEY, CELERY), Herb extracts, Spice extracts), Salt, Vegetable fibres, Dextrose, Pepper.
- May contain traces of FISH, MILK and EGG.
Nutritional (per 100g).Energy1121kJ /271kcal Fat24.2g of which saturates 7.5g Carbohydrates7.2g of which sugars 2.9g Protein6.4g Salt1.3g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device