- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Hot smoked over oak and Beech shavings to medium rare, our Smoked Duck Breast is a must try for any meat lover.
Rich in flavour, this can be used in many dishes or just served thinly sliced with any salad
Duck, Salt, Natural Oak Wood Smoke.
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Duck Breast will be delivered to you fresh and vaccum sealed keep refrigedrated.
Suitable for home freezing.
Best served at room temperature, remove from fridge 1 hour before serving. Ready to eat product, simply open and serve.
Smoked Duck Breast Salad with Thai Dressing
- 200g Smoked duck breast
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- 1 sprig of corriander leaves, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
1. To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
2. Preheat a grill or griddle pan until very hot, then cook the duck breast for 3-4min on each side until cooked.
3. Cut the duck breast into slices and set aside.
4. Toss together the salad leaves, coriander, spring onion and cherry tomatoes, then sit the breast slices on top.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve immediatley
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device