- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Our Back Bacon is traditionally dry cured and packed full of natural flavour . Produced using traditional methods our bacon will not leave you disappointed with a tray full of water and is the perfect addition to any breakfast.
Minimum weight- 200g
Pork, Salt, Sucrose, Preservatives (E250, E251), Antioxidant (E301), Natural Oak Wood Smoke
As a guide we recommend that this product provides:
Of which saturates
Of which Sugars
Our Smoked Back Bacon is vacuum sealed and is to refrigerated until date shown. Once opened, wrap well and use within 3 days. Suitable to be frozen for upto 12 months.
Simply remove from the pack and grill/ pan fry or even oven bake.
Smoked Haddock with Bacon Recipe
- 2 undyed smoked haddock fillets, skinned
- 4 rashers dry-cure smoked/unsmoked back bacon
- Olive oil
- 4 sprigs of cherry tomatoes on the vine
1. Roll the fish so thin ends are tucked underneath to make a neat little parcel. Wrap the bacon around, tucking the ends underneath.
2. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Place the tomatoes around the fish then season the fish parcel with pepper as the smoked fish will be salty enough. Drizzle nall over with oil.
3. Place the baking sheet near the top of the preheated oven (230 *C, 450F* gas mark 8) for 10-15mins or until the fish is just cooked and the skins of the tomatoes starts to split. Using a fish slice, transfer the fish to warm serving plates, place the tomatoes on top then pour over the pan juices.
4. Serve with green salad and good quality bread.
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device