- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
The Smoked trout process starts from sourcing the finest quality fish. Raised in crystal clear, well oxygenated waters in the UK means our trout are protected from environmental contaminants.
This provides us with low fat , sustainable, high omega 3 oil fish with full tractability.
Cured using premium rock salt, the smoking process can now begin. The Rainbow trout fillets are placed in our traditional smoking kilns where they are hot smoked over a blend of English hardwoods, this allows us to create a unique flavour with a succulent texture. Minimum
Weight 120g per pack.
Rainbow Trout (ONCORHYNCHUS MYKISS), Salt, Natural Wood Smoke
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides
of which saturates
of which sugars
Keep refrigerated until date shown on pack. Suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
1. Coat the trout in the curry paste. Put the potatoes in a large pan of cold salted water, bring to boil and cook for 15-20 mins until tender but still retaining their shape. Drain and leave to semi-dry.
2. Heat the grill. Put the trout fillets on a baking tray lined with foil and cook until tender, about 6-8 mins.
3. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the garlc and spices. Cook for a few minutes until fragrant, then tip in the potatoes. Fry for 3 minutes until crisp at the edges, then throw in the frozen peas. Cook for 2-3 minutes more until warmed through. Season well and serve with the trout, coriander sprinkled over, and yogurt and chutney on the side.
Click HERE to see the origional website
Farmed in the UK
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device