- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
Sustainable Fresh Yellowfin Tuna sourced from MSC approved fisheries in the Indian Ocean. The finest Tuna is cured and flavoured with fresh lime and chilli then smoked using a meticulous blend of Oak & Beech before being sliced into delicately delicious pieces.
Minimum Weight 100g per pack.
Tuna (THUNNUS ALBACARES), Salt, Lime juice, Chilli Flakes, Natural Wood Smoke.
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which Saturates
of which sugars
Keep refrigerated until date shown on pack. Suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
Our sliced smoked tuna is ready to eat, simply remove from the fridge an hour before serving.
Smoked Tuna with Grapefruit, Orange & Olives
- 1 bulb fennel, 1/4 cup (a small handful) fronds reserved.
- 567g thinly sliced smoked tuna
- 2 seedless oranges
- 1 grapefruit
- A small handful of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, coarsley chopped
- EVOO, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- Grissini (thin breadsticks), for serving
1. Trim the fennel bulb and halve lengthwise. Cut away the core. Cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices, then crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. Divide the tuna among 4 plates, fanning out. Using a sharp knife, cut off the peel and white pith from the fruit. Cut between the membranes to release segments, then chop. In a medium bowl, mix the fruit, fennel and fronds, parsley and olives.
3. Mound the salad on the tuna. Drizzle with EVOO and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the grissini.
Click HERE to see the origional website
NW Atlantic FAO Caught in North East Pacific Ocean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device