- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Smoked in their shells, these prawns not only look fantastic, they are delicious too.
Serve the smoked prawns in their shells with a side salad garnish with fresh crusty bread for a starter.
Prawn (DENDROBRANCHIATA), Natural Oak Wood Smoked
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides
of which saturates
of which sugars
Keep in a fridge until date shown on pack. Not suitable for home freezing.
Our prawns are ready to eat, simply open and serve. Please note our smoked prawns are in the shell.
- 100g of savoury risotto
- 70g of uncooked prawns
- 75g of sweetcorn
- 1 plantain
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks of celery
1. Preheat stove to low heat. Gather your food and equiptment.
2. Wash prawns and put a little bit of oil in the frying pan then put in the prawns
3. Slice celery and plantain and fry as well. Wait until the plantain is golden and the celery is hard.
4. Scramble and cook eggs
5. Warm risottoo in microwave until soft and boil corn
6. Put all the ingredients together except the plantain.
7. Dish into serving bowls
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device