- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
This delicious smoked salmon is sourced from waters off the West Coast of Scotland and smoked in our own kilns for 12-18 hours using highest quality wood chip and saw dust, giving it a flavour which we are famous for.
Ingredients- Salmon (SALMO SALAR), Salt, Natural Oak Wood Smoke
|As a guid we recomend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Keep refrigerated until date shown on pack. Suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
Our smoked salmon is ready to eat, simply remove from the fridge an hour before serving.
Smoked Salmon Salad
- 8C Salad Greens
- 6oz Honeywilya smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 2 T fresh dill, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 Radishes, halved and thinley sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 T Lemonette dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together the greens, salmon, dill, cucumber, radishes and scallions. Just prior to serving, add the dressing and toss gently to coat.
Click HERE to see the origional website.
Farmed in Scotland
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device