- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
Packed in 2s, our chicken breast is hot smoked and ready to eat. We source the finest chicken breast and gently brine using Cheshire rock salt before smoking over English Oak Wood. Our smoked chicken is moist and packed full of flavour with a gentle smokey overtone.
Minimum weight 250g]
Chicken, Salt, Natural Oak Wood Smoke
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides
of which saturates
Our Smoked Chicken Breast will be delivered to you fresh & vaccum sealed in paris, Keep Refrigerated
Our Smoked Chicken Breast is hot smoked so is therefore ready to eat. No preparation Required, Simpley open and serve!
Smoked Paprika Chicken Breast
- 4 Smoked Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1tbsp Smoked Praprika
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 CLoves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/4tsp cayenne pepper
1. Mix together the praprika, oil garlic, basil, salt, and cayenne pepper
2. Massage this mix into the chicken breasts and allow to satand for about 20 minutes
3. Heat a pan over medium heat, and saute on both sides until chicken is golden brown and cooked through-about 8 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your fillets.
4. Add a little more oil if you need to, though there should be enough from the marinade.
5. Slice on the diagonal and serve
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device