- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
Gravadlax is a Scandanavian style cured salmon. We use the finest Superior Scottish salmon which we marinate using salt, lemon, dill & black pepper.
Our Russian style gravadlax is a ruby red and makes a fantastic centrepiece.
Minimum Weight 200g
Scottish Salmon (SALMO SALAR) 97%, Salt, Dill, Lemon, Sugar, Pepper.
|As a guide we recomend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Keep refrigerated until date shown on pack. Suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
Our Gravadlax is ready to eat, simply remove from the fridge one hour before serving.
Potato & dill pancakes with gravadlax.
- 1 medium potato (about 250g), left whole, unpeeled
- 140g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1tbsp chopped dill
- 200ml milk
1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1tsp poppy seed
- pinch caster sugar
- 1tbsp chopped dill, plus extra to serve.
- 2x145g packs gravadlax
1. Cook the potato whole for about 12 mins, until tender but not cooked all the way through. Cool under cold water, then grate with skin on - you'll need 150g grated potato. Tip the flour into a large bowl with a pinch of salt and crack in the eggs. Whisk until lump-free. Gradually add the milk, whisking well. Add the potato, dill and the baking powder and stir well.
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook 2tbsp of the batter at a time. When you see tiny bubbles appear on the top, turn and cook on the other side for about 1min. Keep warm while you cook the rest.
3. Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients. Serve the pancakes topped with gravadlax and the mixed salad.
Click HERE to see the origional website
Farmed in Scotland
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device