- Ingredients Information
- Nutritional Information
- Catchment Area
Line Caught Scottish Haddock gently smoked over our blend of English Hardwoods.
Each pack has a minimum weight of 170g
Haddock (MELANOGRAMMUS AEGLEFINUS), Salt, Natural Wood Smoke.
As a guide we recommend that this product provides:
Of which saturates
Of which Sugars
Keep refrigerated until date shown on pack. Suitable to freeze for upto 12 months.
Our smoked haddock is cold smoked and therefore requires cooking.
For best results oven cook. 15-20 mins at 180°C / 160°C / Gas 4. Loosely wrap each fillet in lightly oiled foil to form individual parcels. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Place in a saucepan and half cover with milk. Cover and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
Smoked Haddock with Bacon
- 2 undyed smoked haddock fillets, skinned
- 4 rashers dry-cure smoked back bacon
- Olive oil
- 4 sprigs of cherry tomatoes on the vine
1. Roll the fish so thin ends are tucked underneath to make a neat little parcel. Wrap the bacon around, tucking the ends underneath.
2. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Place the tomatoes around the fish then season the fish parcel with pepper as the smoked fish will be salty enough. Drizzle nall over with oil.
3. Place the baking sheet near the top of the preheated oven (230 *C, 450F* gas mark 8) for 10-15mins or until the fish is just cooked and the skins of the tomatoes starts to split. Using a fish slice, transfer the fish to warm serving plates, place the tomatoes on top then pour over the pan juices.
4. Serve with green salad and good quality bread.
Click HERE to see the origional website
NW Atlantic FAO 27
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device