- Ingredients Information
- Nutrition Information
A traditional chorizo made using a variety of Lake District game and free range pork. Game is naturally lean therefore we add a small percentage of pork to ensure the chorizo remains moist. A great addition to a pasta bake, fantastic sliced on a pizza or simply added to any cheeseboard, our game chorizo is packed full of herbs and spices including paprika, chillies & Oregano.
Minimum Weight 80g
Venison, Pheasant, Partidge, Mallard, Woodpigeon(75%), Pork Fat (18%), Seasonings, Mustard Seed, Fennel, Black Pepper, Garlic, Paprika, Culture.
Allergens in Bold
|As a guide we recommend that this product provides||Per 100g|
of which Saturates
of which Sugars
Do not store in the fridge, keep covered and store in a cupboard or pantry.
Ready to Eat, simply slice and serve.
Chorizo and Mushroom Pasta
- 400g penne rigate
- 2 (200g) Venison chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 red red pepper, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 x 400g cans crushed tomatoes with Italian herbs
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- Salt to season
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chorizos. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a bowl.
3. Add capsicum and mushrooms to frying pan. Add tomatoes. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until reduced and thickened slightly.
4. Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add chorizo mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve with parmesan.
Click HERE to see the origional website
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device