The perfect blend of subtle earthy Oak Smoked beetroot and sweet apple creates a sultry and smouldering new barbecue accompaniment.
A Smoky new twist on a family favourite, Free from allergens, artificial colourings, flavourings and sweeteners. Gluten free and suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. Shake well before use!
2 potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and cut into 8 wedges
4 thyme springs
1 courgette, sliced
4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 tbsp Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup
200ml hot chicken stock
4 bone-in pork loin chops
- Heat oven to 200C/390F/Gas 6. Put the potatoes, courgettes, pepper, thuyme and garlic in a large roasting tin.
- Mix together the Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup and stock, then pour into the roasting tin.
- Tightly cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and increase the temperatue to 220C/430F/Gas 7.
- Remove the foil and place the pork in the roasting tin, amongst the vegetables. Season well and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with the pan juices drizzled over.
Recipe courtesy of Cottage Delight Ltd. www.cottagedelight.co.uk