Made with 58% roast red peppers, this gourmet ketchup has an very intense, rich flavour that enhances meats of all types. It is ideal to use as a pasta sauce and is great for dipping with chunky chips or drizzled on a salad to create a flavour explosion.
The flavour of Roast Red Pepper Ketchup is enhanced by tomatoes, dijon mustard and ground celery seeds and adds depth to any one pot dishes. Why not try it with pork chops
2 potatoes, cut into 8 wedges
1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and cut into 8 wedges
4 thyme springs
1 courgette, sliced
4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
1 tbsp Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup
200ml hot chicken stock
4 bone-in pork loin chops
- Heat oven to 200C/390F/Gas 6. Put the potatoes, courgettes, pepper, thuyme and garlic in a large roasting tin.
- Mix together the Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup and stock, then pour into the roasting tin.
- Tightly cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and increase the temperatue to 220C/430F/Gas 7.
- Remove the foil and place the pork in the roasting tin, amongst the vegetables. Season well and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with the pan juices drizzled over.
Recipe courtesy of Cottage Delight Ltd. www.cottagedelight.co.uk